Arrival and Dismissal Procedures
The KEYS to a safe and efficient arrival and dismissal process at South Keller Intermediate:
1. Drop-off and pick-up ONLY next to CURBS. No drop-off in parent/teacher parking lots.
2. Pull forward as far as you can next to the CURB and drop-off or pick-up your child.
3. Remind your child to LOOK at the CARS in the afternoon.
4. Students only cross at the CROSSWALK.
5. Once your child is dropped-off or picked-up please pull into the center lanes to drive through if you are in the east parking lot. If you are in the west parking lot, please stay in line and wait patiently. The west parking lost is not as wide and creates a traffic hazard to students when we have 3 lanes of cars.
These procedures are in place to ensure the safety of each COUGAR arriving and departing each day. Working as a TEAM following these procedures will make this system both safe and efficient.